Monday, September 23, 2013

im so tired of you calling me "cool" as you award my life to a fraud based on me not understanding what the hell is going on around me based on me being autistic. I am not making deals or agreements by staying at any hotel I am simply trying to save money. I dont care what street the hotel is on, what the name of the hotel is or any other stuff you use to cash in on my life. Im so tired of you giving away my life as if Im not even alive and I watch these people that are from other countries so happy that i've chosen a hotel that says america in the title, so they can take the fraud that they like better with them oversees after all the fucking anguish I've been through for them to just take a girl that wouldn't even be considered without all my efforts (she would have had no pack mule to ride in on)...Once again I did all the life changing work to further and better my life and Tonya Harding is being allowed to go for the gold, as usual......Im so tired of doing all the work for nothing......Laci Issel

No comments:

Post a Comment