Saturday, September 21, 2013

went to Results Provo today to go get my final pay from working for four days before i was fired because I was accused of trying to date a man that I have no interest in when really he fired me based on him not wanting me to have any income. So, i show up to the office and conveniently my check is no where to be found and Im just out of luck according to them.....This is the second time this company has pulled this shit with me and my employment......Conveniently no one knows what I am talking about when I go to pick up my pay for working like a normal fucking person. I just traveled two hours out of my way, to get some of my own hard earned money and its nowhere to be found. I have no money, at all with the exception of the $20 i was able to overdraft from my account in order to pay for the train ride here which i wouldn't have done if I would have known that I wasn't going to have a way to reimburse the account....I would have gotten at least $80 if i was gonna have to pay a fucking $35 dollars for an overdraft fee ($20 definitely wasn't worth it based on not even getting the same amount as the overdraft fee)....i was going to rent myself a hotel room just to get away from all the fucking aweful kids and adults that continuously treat me like Im their slave..........Im so glad I no longer work for a company that i cannot rely on being honest, at all....My theory is that they are gonna give my check debit card pay that says Results on it to another person to use to make her look like she is me..........Ive had it with being SEVERELY ABUSED AND INCONVENIENCED so that someone else looks like they are me......also a man by the name of Tim, put his hands all over me when I was simply requesting to talk to the manager that was supposed to be holding my check and actually attempted to reach inside my purse for my wallet. Then he grabbed my bicept and then began grabbing at my purse strap and backpack, apparently no one seems to recognize person boundaries nor accepts that they aren't allowed to assault me. Essentially people continue to get away with abusing me in every possible way, from passing me off as a desparate woman trying to date a man that doesn't want me to physically abusing and humiliating me at all times the world has been permitted to do what ever they want to me.......Im growing tired of the entire thing, no picture this time based on the fact that I am no longer at the domestic violence shelter that has a picture of me on it, I left yesterday around 5 pm, two days early and had to spend the night thirty minutes north of the DV shelter that i left yesterday, and no, i haven't been having sex with anyone..by the way, no one gave me $300 again, they lied as usual, they gave it to someone but they never give it to me....Laci Issel Lac

No comments:

Post a Comment