Monday, September 23, 2013

you need to stop buying and selling my personal material objects that I purchased with my own income....you sure havent offered me any money for anything in my possession or any of my things at all so I dont know who your buying from but they have no right to sell anything of mine and profit off of it......I dont even care if they told you that I stole the item from them based on the fact that that is a complete lie as I dont steal from anyone, im the one that is obviously taken advantage of repeatedly and stolen from, with strangers prifitting off of things that werent for sal...who the fuck are these people that are fucking strangers in my life that continue to try and profit from me continuously when they have no right to even be in my life but have gotten awefully comfortable profitting off a strangers life...is this why im constantly being accused of theft? they tell you I stole something and then try to "sell" it to pay a "debt" they claim I owe them?.....I hate my life.......laci issel....lac

No comments:

Post a Comment