Sunday, October 13, 2013

somebody helps me ONE TIME with somewhere to go and you make it look like ive been this pampered pregnant person. I was so tired from being completely sabotaged lied about and degraded and abused day after day while pregnant, that someone gave me a ride around midvale and brought me to a hotel so that I could sleep because im so exhausted from going and going all the time and on my own trying to secure employment and and appropriate housing all alone with no help or compensation of any kind EVER! and u use the one time someone helps me as a reason to say that im "pampered".......I should have known but didnt. my boss told me not to come to work for the last two days, I got kicked out of a dv shelter for no reason while having an active threat by two different groups of people to beat me until I miscarry my 12 week pregnancy and im exhausted. so you fucking bought the fraud again thinking you were helping me and funny how she had no problem lying her ass off to you to get in with you after I did all the hard stuff. I was the one that hasnt had sex since becoming pregnant and I was the one that didnt want some man pounding away at my vagina while pregnant. im also the one thats been sick consistantly for 3 WEEKS. LACI R ISSEL

Obviously im motified that ive gone through all this hardship once again to be confused with a dishonest lying kniving schemer that would risk your money to "get something she didnt earn while taking advantage of me at twelve weeks pregnant and completely exhausted from the droves of other girls that have done the same thing to me. My name is Laci R Issel (unfortunately, im the actual real life Laci that was born with this name and goes through hell and hi water to survive because being the real one only seems to equal pain, suffering and never ending hardship) Im the woman who has always written this blog as well as the facebook accounts as well as serenabeanfeld.blogspot.com , quallychalet.tumblr.com and countless other blogs throughout the last eleven years. I am the real Laci R Issel that is in this photo with this motel recept. This has been one of the first times I have allowed someone to do anything for me and only allowed it based on being two exhausted to pass up he lp this time. Laci r issel

No comments:

Post a Comment