Saturday, October 12, 2013

I hate my life

All week this has been me on the inside. You justkeep treating me like your little soldier girl chess piece toy that doesnt have my own plans in life while you completely overlook and disregard my feelings as you have the nerve to try and arrange marriage me off to men im not even remotely interested in as if im some sort of overseas mailorder bride. Lets put it this way, if you didnt ask me yourself and I didnt agree, we are not getting married. I am not just gonna marry some stranger that I just met, nor am I marrying any past love interest/boyfriend that ive already moved on from years and years ago (MARC ARNAUD!-not to be confused with mark zuckerburg of which I was never under some false fantasy/delusion that I was with-unlikewhat you reported to the world.).... Although I still worry and care about many individuals in the world, id appreciate it if you'd stop removing me out of the entire equation of my own life at all times when you so selfishly assume that my actions/clothing/geography has anything to do with you. Also, after eleven years of poverty, stop assuming I work for you when you dont pay me. You pay another woman $200/chore that I complete at a shelter when im at one.....that equals $6000/month that you pay another person for my energy expenditure everytime I stay somewhere for a month and do my chore. You make me live off $750/mo while you pay another woman $6000 to capitolize on the forced hardship you make me endure so another selfish bitch can get something for nothing. I dont know which woman this is that is capitolizing on me in this manner but seriously it doesnt and shouldnt fucking matter. The point is that she should be required to put some effort into her own life for monetary compensation as im forced to put in all the effort into my own life w ithout any compensation at all (SLAVERY NO MATTER HOW YOU TRY TO DRESS IT UP AND PASS IT OFF AS SOMETHING ELSE). And yes, ive known about it since August 2013 Laci R Issel

No comments:

Post a Comment