Saturday, October 5, 2013

I've also never been a strict person and am not a fruad in my own life. Never have I believed in strict parenting EVER!!!!!!! i dont believe in raising laxidazical rude children but I believe in them having a wonderful childhood full of learning and room to explore their own attributes and grow. Im tired of you making a fool out of me....I went to look for rooms for rent and you treated me like i was going from house to house fucking people...not only that but some guy got down on one knee in front of me today and as usual, since I didn't know him, I assumed it was a joke or "the eye" for the female that actually went to my old address in San Mateo on Hamlet Street where you actually insulted me by having the fraud proposed to in my old bedroom that is an add on in the back yard to the rest of the house. Im mortified.....Im mortified that the world is in love with me and instead this fruad is living my life including going to my old residences claiming to have lived there and being proposed to because they think she is the real me.......MORTIFIED!!!!!!!!!! i DONT EXPECT ANYONE TO MARRY ME IF THEY DONT WANT TO MARRY ME BUT TO LIE TO THE WORLD AND PASS THIS PERSON OFF AS ME IN ALL MY OLD CHILDHOOD PLACES IS GOING TO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LACI iSSEL LAC

No comments:

Post a Comment