Wednesday, February 26, 2014

As usual, I didn't mention that when i posted the photo of my inverted nipples, it wasn't an attempt at being a playboy centerfold (Which im sure is your next fucking rediculous accusation that you plan on aiming at me for purposes to shoot me down only to try and make it a humiliation fest, just like you do with everything.) I didn't do it to impress you and even having to state this point is the entire reason Im pretty irritated about having to exist on this planet with people that ALWAYS miss the point. The point being that I shouldn't have ever had to post this picture but im so sick of the bitch that continues to pass everything of me off as hers that this is my last attempt to get someone to fucking come to their senses because Im fucking tired of living in the shadows of someone that isn't doing shit but getting further and further ahead using everything about me and my life. I'm tired of everyone at the moment and all the way around all the tactics used to get a fucking fraud the actual fruits of my labor that waits around for me to blog so she can be credited with it. I am not being "cool" for you ever if you have used my life in anyway to acheive something that you should have been able to get on your own considering you've had all the love and friends and resources in the god damn world in which to draw upon but you chose instead to leach off of me...someone that had no one, nothing, and nil....Im not in a good mood and Im tired of being stalked by fucking anyone!!!!! I am trying to build a life, I am 39 years old and wanted some sort of normal with people that were craving the same things that I was...Instead, once again I am caught up in a bunch of twenty something wanna be pimp rap game once again because they wont fucking leave me alone and continue to treat me like they are doing me some sort of "favor" by treating a 39 year old woman like a wannabe hoe that is trying to land them or be with them somehow. I was craving something else. I have nothing against rap but I am sick of dealing with this twenty something pimp brigade everywhere I go when Im eight months pregnant and trying to build a life and find people I can relate to. Laci Issel

Another bad picture of me. I hold the other girl personally responsible for having to post the last picture of my exposed breast that I took for someone a long time ago that I loved.\ So I tried to attatch a photo to this blog while typing this entry at the homeless shelter but someone has put something in the works that prevents me from uploading my photo from my email account (other emails i have sent with my pictures attatched to them) The entry before, was typed at the library down the street where I was able to access my dropbox.com photos to post the inverted nipple photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment