Wednesday, February 26, 2014

As I re-read the last couple of entries it has come to my attention, as usual, that someone has already copyright infringed on these entries and is, of course, using them to describe me rather than take responsibility for what they've been doing TO me. Its an ingenious plan, wait for me to write about it and then pass it off as yours on another "media attentioned" blog site as your own words. You make me sick, the shit you get away with and the laws that always seem to mysteriously bend for you while I am left with a rediculously false reputation that includes always being accused of another crime while your either fucking another man that I had loved with all my heart or while your being thrown a party for all of MY accomplishments!!!!!! The only thing I have is that I hope there is a REAL supernatural being, along the lines of what I hope is the real God that will fucking wipe you the fuck out one day for all the greedy shit you did to an innocent soul who worked her ass off so that (unbenknownst to me) you could parade around the fucking planet going to parties, being invited to the white house for my accomplishments and then being made love to by everyman that is sooooo taken by the amazement he feels about ME but was told was you. You are truly pathetic and I guess Im just getting to tired of your shit to continue sticking up for someone that robbs me of peace, happiness and sanity every damn day of my life. Im not even a holy roller, Im just sick of you reaping all the rewards for all my tears. The real Laci Issel ( with inverted nipples and a scar on the underside of my toe)

This is me world, inverted nipples (this is what they look like) and all.....like I said Im so tired of being used. Laci Issel (The real one with inverted nipples)

No comments:

Post a Comment