Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I urge you to read serenabeanfeld.blogspot.com - im a victim of domestic violence at a domestic violence shelter, I have a full time job, I just left vegas in the middle of the night to flee from the abuse thirteen days ago, moved out of the state of nevada, and I have only been at this DV violence shelter for seven days, and im as usual being taken advantage of as a person and told that im the one taking advantage when im in desparate need of refuge from the terror ive been subjected to and an active attempt to sell me into prostitution in vegas....they have led people to believe once again that I am some other person than I actually am an just found out that there was a woman that stayed at this shelter and left before I got to this place , named "Lecie" (a little to close to my own name to make me feel comfortable about whats really going on in my life behind the scenes that no one is telling me or anyone else about.....I was told after seven days of being here that I should be asked to leave....ive done all my chores and done everything I was supposed to and there would be no reason for me to have to leave as I havent raised my voice, havent done anything wrong and im an abused person......this has gone to far!!!!!!!!!!!!....im pregnant with an italian mans baby that previously grew up and resided in New York who has a mustache.......Lac (Laci R Issel)

Proof of pregnancy in the picture that I got on the 23rd of August in the new city im at after leaving vegas......im close to six weeks pregnant.....Lac (Laci R Issel)

No comments:

Post a Comment