Sunday, August 11, 2013

Another fraud set off and in motion toward elko, nv to give a bolw job, not come, and be had sex with doggy style so they can make another dumb as a rock woman with a great body look like she's lime green worthy....because after all my natural tendancies and habits and motions brings this about (this being a "lime green" helicoptor that will land in front of her thanks to my brain that some of these women use to propel themselves to greatness while humiliating and abusing me along the way, and made to look like she just achieved the impossible, I am mortified.... (definitely not jealous but these rich men definitely dont care about quality or actual smarts now a days, but bewate of your lives intelligent women who actually were meant to succeed toward greatness becauseif they are strung out on the pussy, they'll make any ordinary woman with a great body look like they were fated for greatness, usually at my expense (and i mean literally as every ounce of emergency cash that was ever meant for me that always came from my own income was given to these girls over the last decade because of yheir pussy power while leaving me in actual danger and then forcing me to pay from a poverty level what little income i did haveand then they stole from me and my mind and then had the nerve to fucking humiliate me in favor of a woman that could have at anytime used her "in like flynn lifestyle" to stop the abuse and help her actual meal ticket (me, which she thought was him).....lac (laci R Issel

No comments:

Post a Comment