Saturday, January 25, 2014

Im obviously not having sex at the moment just like I havent been having sex for the last five months and seventeen days. Yet, that isnt what youve been led to believe. They show you someones vagina practically every day that isnt mine and will on occasion, super impose images of my face that are placed on someone elses body to make it believable. How am I supposed to fight shit like this? Im pregnant, have bigger problems then having to worry about something like this that shouldnt be my problem. Im tired of dealing with rediculous shit when im about to give birth in a few months.......Laci R Issel (the real one). the one that gets absolutely no credit for anything that is my life and my life only but that someone always barges into right before im at a proverbial finish line at various points in my life, just in time for someone else to be thrown in front of the public and be praised for all my accomplishments. This is the Laci that wrote this entire blog from the time it began..........Laci R Issel.

No comments:

Post a Comment