Wednesday, September 23, 2009

You are one selfish bitch

Because of you and your insane tactics to look like some sort of hero I am once again left in a war zone with false accusations of various crimes, threats of being given shots for an illness that I dont have, and an infant that is facing a 40-62% mortality rate.  Your theatrics are costing not only my life now but the life of my son is hanging in the balance with me being subtly threatened with his non-recovery if I dont "do things your way" and in the process I am being accused of being jealous of you, the biggest orchestration of the 21st century----you might be on that "members only" helicopter flight but your karma is coming back at you, you are endangering my life and the life of my son and have been for the last 10 months.  Why would I be jealous of someone that has to almost kill an infant in order to reach their desired status in life.  This baby is NOT yours simply because you are a master orchestration artist.  Your going down for attempted murder of an infant so that you can look like a fucking hero.  This wont be forgotten and your tactics are not only pathetic and traumatising but totally chicken shit.  You make me want to throw up the way you feed off me and you dont even have enough class to STOP when the life of an innocent infant is threatened.  Rot in hell bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment