Friday, September 25, 2009

Why wont they ever leave me and my life alone

They make me compete for my own flesh. They make me cry and they hurt me on purpose. Now they use my son against me and have some other girl pumping breast milk for him. Why doesn't this ever end?
What did I ever do to deserve this and why wont they just leave us (me and my son) alone. I am not giving him up for adoption, not leaving him permanately and not making this deal with them. They terrorize every portion of my existence. I cant handle them taking any more love from me. They take everything. They think that I want all these things that I dont want. All I wanted was a simple life and my little boy. This girl never stops trying to hurt me, shes obsessed with trying to be me but doesn't really want to be me because being me means having nothing, no love.

No comments:

Post a Comment